Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Geek Girls Book Club store now open!

Geek Girls Book Club store



Welcome to the new GGBC store, where you can buy logo items that show your Geek Girl pride!
Thank you again to Cara for her awesome designs... she will be adding more ladies and new items from time to time, so be sure to check in when you can.

Any money made goes directly to helping to pay for small costs I have with postage and giveaways and mostly, money will go to different literary charities. NO MONEY goes to me whatsoever. I want this club to be about community and making the Geek world a better place. I will be sure to let you know when I hear from Cara that we have some money from the store to donate, and let you know exactly where it went.

Thank you all again for your INCREDIBLE support. You make my Grinchy heart grow 3 sizes.

~Nikki

2 comments:

  1. It's a worthy goal and well done to all concerned, particularly Cara.
    And I doubt you are all that Grinchy, really :D

    ReplyDelete