Monday, June 11, 2012

Our First Game Review!



Time to sit down all together at the table and play us a game kids. We need to socialize ourselves once in a while, put down the books and have ourselves a game night.

Our first game review is going to be about Miskatonic School For Girls. The great thing about this game is it started as a Kickstarter. It is a card based game, and it also has individual game boards. Before we talk about it, why don't you go learn how to play and see the game in action with game designer Luke Peterschmidt. How to play


Now that you know a little more about the game and how it's played, you can see that the gameplay is really not difficult at all to catch on to. I know teens who are as hooked on this game as the adults. The game boards keep everything organized and easy to understand, and the art on the cards is incredible. I am completely smitten with Lulu the Lunch Lady, and I hope they will make a shirt of her asap for me to wear non-stop. The teachers conspiring to take your sanity are what truly make this game.


If you enjoy a card based game with a great storyline twist, this game will leave you coming back for more. It is also not a huge time commitment, as you can enjoy a game with all levels of player and age. 
It is available from Fun to 11's website and it is also on Amazon. However you get your tentacles or claws on it, be sure to check it out. Your school was never as cool as this one.


Leave your comments about this game here, at twitter #GGBC, and on the FB group.

2 comments:

  1. Ahahaha... I sent a link to this game to my gaming group last week. I'm hoping one of them acquires a copy soon, as I cannot afford it. I will report back as soon as I get to play it. :-) (GMTA.)

    ReplyDelete